Happylegs is a passive exercise device which functions using the same principles as walking. It alternatively moves your legs and gently massages your feet while you remain seated stimulating the muscles and soles of your feet to help improve your blood circulation.
The Happylegs machine is a revolutionary, new award winning patented exercising device that can help move the legs of those who, through illness or other circumstances, cannot easily go for a walk.
Lack of exercise can have a detrimental effect on your health. Moving and exercising the body, particularly the lower limbs, is vital to ensure good blood circulation. If you remain seated for many hours each day it can cause a defective venous return. If prolonged this can cause or worsen a number of health conditions.
So if you can’t get out for a walk – then let the walk come to you. Just 30 minutes a day of exercise with Happylegs can make all the difference.
Foot straps for securing your feet to the pedals are available to purchase with the machine at an extra £12 incl VAT.
- Operated by remote control
- 3 pleasant speed settings so that it can be adapted to suit the varying needs of each user
- Very safe and easy to use
- Does not use electrical stimulus so does not transmit electricity
- Can be used by pregnant women and people with pacemakers
- Quick and easy to set up
- Can be used with socks or footware
- Has no known side effects or restrictions
- Has no time limit on usage
- Is endorsed and recommended by Cardiologists and Vascular Surgeons
- Foot Straps can be purchased with the machine
- Remote batteries (1 set) A23S 12V are included
- Money back guarantee within 14 days
- Manufactured in Europe and certified in the EU to CE standards
Product VideoThe video can be enlarged by clicking bottom right of screen:
Delivery within 2-3 days