Product Code: 950.11.106
HEWI have developed a washbasin especially for people with dementia. The function is signalled by a permanently attached red colour marking.
On the one hand this colour marking facilitates the dementia sufferer's perception of the washbasin within the room and on other the other hand it helps them to understand how to use it. This promotes functional independence in the bathroom.
Qualitative studies show that the colour red is most easily perceived by dementia sufferers. Red is also the most easily registered colour for people with age-related impaired vision or inoperable eye diseases, for example, macular degeneration. The dementia washbasin is therefore also suitable for people whose vision decreases with age and is wheelchair accessible.
- With shelf and round basin with permanent red mark of the basin trough and the gripping feature in HEWI color 33 (ruby red)
- Made of mineral composite material with non-porous surface
- Integrated handle to hold onto on the side, can also be used as a towel holder
- Without overflow, prepared for single hole mixer tap
- Wheelchair accessible to DIN 18040
- Loading capacity 150 Kg to EN 14688
- 600 mm wide, 550 mm deep
- For hanger bolt fixing
This product should be installed by an approved domestic installer to ensure proper fixing.
Delivery within 10 days.