Feel the lightness, feel the style of these innovative, curved and ergonomic crutches. The engineering and carbon fibre material used in the design of the INDESmed carbon crutches result in the lightest crutches in the world without the annoying click of traditional crutches.
The benefits of carbon fibre includes: extremely lightweight, a unique and distinct appearance, superior strength to weight ratio compared to other materials and corrosion resistant.
This clever ergonomic design is really comfortable for the user and maintains the natural position of the wrist which, combined with the soft silicone hand-grip, helps avoid tendinitis and relieves any discomfort from pressure on the palm of your hands.
The simplicity of the design also eliminates the annoying noise of traditional crutches. These exclusive curved and oval shaft crutches are available in four sizes and four fun colours.
Crutches sold as single unit so please order 2 for a pair!
- Black, ergonomic carbon fiber, curved and oval shaft
- No annoying click noise when using
- Shaft and cuff are both black and the silicone hand grips are available in either black, dark grey, orange or purple
- Soft and comfortable hypoallergenic silicone handle grips
- Spare handles are an optional extra so you can mix and match with your outfit
- Both cuff and grip are individually adjustable
- Lightweight, weighs only: 0.5lb/220g
- User weight up to: 440lb/200Kg
- No tendinitis guaranteed
- High contact angled tip/ferrule increases user safety
- Crutches sold as single unit so please order 2 for a pair!
Product VideosThe video can be enlarged by clicking bottom right of screen:
Delivery 2 - 6 days