For maximum showering safety and comfort, lay the Isagi ECO PER® anti- microbial wet room matting onto the floor of your wet room, sauna or around a hot tub . The matting will give a cushioned comfort feel to hard surfaces and will reduce the growth of harmful bacteria and mould.
If the shower or wet room has a non slip surface already in place, a bath mat with suckers will not stick to the uneven floor or non slip surface, so here is a perfect alternative.
The unique ECO PER® Antimicrobial slip resistant wet room matting is made of a soft, light textured, free draining, rigid foam which has been developed with anti-bacterial silver additive as a safeguard against bacteria, mould and fungi.
The Isagi wet room matting can be cut to fit an enclosed area to ensure that it cannot move out of position. The matting can be cut easily with scissors.
- Slip resistant matting
- Available sizes: 100 x 100cm or 90 x 100cm
- Manufactured from unique PER® material with antimicrobial ‘Silver’ additive
- Inhibits growth of mould and bacteria
- Tough and durable
- Excellent draining and quick drying
- Easy to cut and lay
- Non-allergenic – Rubber and Latex free
- Machine washable at 40° degrees
- Toxin and Heavy Metal free
- contain no hazards to health, skin or the environment
Delivery within 2 - 6 days