Zinger sets new standards in powerchairs. It is lightweight, sporty and incredibly nifty and manoeuvrable, owing to its intuitive steering system and traction drive. It has a unique folding frame which weighs in just below 18Kg, which makes it easy to pop into the boot of your car
The intuitive control system is easy to use, with 3 forward speed settings ranging from slow to fast, so that it can be used both indoors and out. To operate the speed/steering joystick controls, simply pull up to stop or turn and push down to accelerate. The maximum speed setting is an impressive 6 miles per hour which is comparable with the best powerchairs, and it has a reverse setting.
Another major advantage is that it has no armrests or obstructions so that it fits neatly under a desk or table. You do need to have good balance and upper body strength to use this chair, as there are no side supports.
Zinger is easy to fold, just pull the release cable and it will fold in one simple movement, as there are no clips or catches or steering column. Once folded, it's only 25.5 cm tall, ready to put in your car boot, store in a cupboard or to travel with.
Standard safety features are a loud beeper horn and anti-tip wheels. The swing away footrests make it easy to climb in and out of, and the battery can be charged on the chair or removed with the anti-theft key.
- Available colour - Black
- Intuitive joystick controls with 3 speed settings: Slow 0-1 mph / Medium 0-3 mph / Fast 0-6 mph /plus reverse
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, for users with good balance and upper body strength
- Very manoeuvrable with 710 mm (28") turning circle
- Comfortable and fun to use
- No obstructions allowing it to be used at desk or table
- Unique folding frame
- Swing-away foot rests for easy access
- Lightweight folding aluminium frame
- Overall weight 17.5 Kg/38 lb (includes battery)
- Dimensions 785 × 645 × 935 mm/31" × 25" × 37"
- Folded 955 × 645 × 250 mm/38" × 25" × 10"
- Seat dimension LxH 330 × 420 mm/13" × 16.5"
- Seat Height 19"/485 mm
- Range 8 mph /Turning radius 710 mm (28")
- Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery can be fully charged (on or off the chair) in 3.5 hrs
- Steering/braking system: Mechanical traction on tyre control system
- Horn and anti-tip wheels
- Maximum user weight 120 Kg/250 lb
- Front wheels: 15cm (6") non-marking PU solid
- Rear Wheels: 23cm (9") non-marking pneumatic
- Manufacturer's Warranty 1 year (excludes tyres and general wear and tear)
Email us for FREE home demonstration CLICK HERE
Demonstration VideoThe video can be enlarged by clicking bottom right of screen:
Delivery 2 - 3 days