Whether it is a weekend away or a long-haul trip, travelling away from home can be stressful if you need an accessible bathroom and you know that the place you are staying may not be fully adapted. However with WheelAble, the unique, folding shower chair that doubles as a commode, it is now possible to take your shower chair with you which gives peace of mind, knowing that your stay away will be hassle free.
WheelAble is lightweight, water resistant, compact and easy to manoeuvre in confined spaces, providing greater independence. It is easy to wash down and keep clean and folds up neatly into a transport bag with wheels, ready to store in the boot of your car or train or plane.
Winner of the Product of the year award, WheelAble is fully portable and made from strong moulded plastic. Designed with cutting edge technology, WheelAble's design and development maintain a perfect balance between appearance and utility.
It has height adjustable handles and foot rests and the large push wheels means that it is suitable for self-propulsion. Wheel locks are also included for added safety. When it is needed for toileting, the seat of the chair fits easily over a standard toilet seat with a 470 mm clearance. WheelAble can pass through a doorway of 50 cm width and can therefore be used in malls, airports and other people's homes.
- Lightweight, portable and fully waterproof shower chair and commode
- Full sized wheels allow for self-propulsion and easy manoeuvrability. The position of the wheels under the seat makes the width of seat particularly narrow, which is an advantage for narrow passages
- Positioning the wheels under the seat also makes it safer for the user to transfer on and off the chair
- Can be used over any regular toilet (Hx47, Wx37cm / 18.4x14.5")
- Push-up folding armrests for extra support and comfort which also allows for safe, easy transferring
- Folds easily into one single unit and fits into any luggage compartment
- Can be folded with one hand, even by user when sitting in their own wheelchair
- Sturdy, waterproof carry case with lifting strap can be unzipped on three sides for easy use. The carry case displays the universal wheelchair symbol for transportation
- Can pass through a 50 cm door width
- Maximum user weight of 100 kg (15.2 stone)
- 2 year warranty
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Please note that the fitted seat is fairly firm and may not be suitable for those with high risk of developing pressure sores if you need to sit on the seat for an extended amount of time.
- CARRY CASE for transporting the shower chair
- COMMODE/BEDPAN that converts the chair into a commode. The bedpan separates into two parts for easy storage
- CLOSED SEAT. A fully-upholstered seat (without hole) that can easily be attached to the hard steady seat, in order to transfer to chair into a slim wheelchair for narrow passages (transfer chair).
- BACKREST COVER AND LAP-STRAP for extra stability and support
Delivery 2 - 5 days